[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r26487 by markk

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Fri Sep 24 12:33:14 UTC 2010

2010/9/24  <mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org>:
>      Author: markk
>        Date: 2010-09-24 06:08:08 +0000 (Fri, 24 Sep 2010)
> New Revision: 26487
>   Changeset: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/26487
>
> Log:
>
> Add a visual indication that we are seeking and still alive when seeking
> in files without a position map.
>
> Seeking can be slow in certain files and formats and this just re-
> have a number of long files where a seek can take over 3 minutes.
>
> I've deliberately recycled an existing string, which shouldn't break the
> current translations. If it does, slap me.

...partial slap :) The string will be correctly translated into other
languages, as the string already exists in libmythtv/tv_play.cpp.
However tv_play.cpp doesn't use QObject::, so it does introduce a new
identical string in Qt linguist, which will cause the 100% completed
translations at the statistics[1] to get lowered to 99% on the next
update.

However, we'll need to do a minor themestrings update before 0.24 gets
out anyway (due to some critical fixes in the themes), which will
introduce a few new strings, so let's just leave it as it is.

[1] http://www.insidethex.co.uk/mythtv/translation-status/trunk/

Best regards
Kenni