[mythtv] UK MHEG working?

Duncan Brown mythtv at duncb.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 09:33:01 UTC 2010

On 20/10/2010 13:01, Duncan Brown wrote:
> On 20/10/2010 10:39, Stuart Morgan wrote:
>> It's working fine here ...
>>
>> Which video renderer are you using? XV, VDPAU, OpenGL or something else?
> VDPAU, same as I was on 0.23 where it worked fine most of the time
>
> I've run with -v MHEG but its all rather meaningless to me I'm afraid
>
> cheers
>
> Dunc
If it makes a difference, I've just tried it on xv and the results are
the same.

I've taken a photo to explain what I mean about the menus working but
with no text.

As you can see in the second photo, clicking a blank menu item sends you
to the next screen but again with no text in the menus

http://picasaweb.google.com/dunc.brown/Mythtv?authkey=Gv1sRgCNa2nv3IxoC02wE&feat=directlink

If there is anything I can do to troubleshoot this please let me know

cheers

Dunc