[mythtv] Mythvideo auto-watched flag (bug?)

Sean Grieve sean at grieve.com.au
Sat Nov 13 01:02:21 UTC 2010

firstly, apologies to robertm .. I should have done my research properly
first because I didn't realise he had included automatic flagging of
videos into mythvideo (I stupidly sent an enhancement post to TRAC..
I'll keep the postings to the user/dev forums in future)

After fiddling with mythvideo themes I've used the watchedstate
statetype to indicate unwatched videos. Unfortunately the videos aren't
marking as watched automatically.
I ran a verbose frontend and this is what I found after I finished
watching the video:

2010-11-13 08:47:10.614 MSqlQuery::exec(DBManager0) UPDATE videometadata
SET watched = 'false' WHERE title = 'TEST' AND subtitle = 'TESTSUB' AND
filename = 'TEST.avi' ;
2010-11-13 08:47:10.615 Marking recording as unwatched

Without looking further at the code, this doesn't seem right? Any ideas?

Thanks

--
Sean