No subject

Mon May 17 17:55:34 UTC 2010

'tuned' to the general case just now. Whilst the performance I have is
acceptable it would be neat if there was a configuration page where
these defaults could be adjusted. That way if someone has a really
slow firewire device they could provide specific feedback to improve
that device. The docs per device (or at least the devices I've used)
are excellent including a number of tweeks to get the best from the
setup.

If the only output from your endevour is to expose these tuning values
to allow the comunity to be better able to tune their installs I said
that is a win.

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie