[mythtv] MythVideo: Videos with special characters in filename are not found

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat May 29 14:37:25 UTC 2010

* On Sat May 29, 2010 at 08:09:48PM +1000, Bill Williamson wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2010, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > On 29 May 2010 18:57, Mirko <mirko2324 at yahoo.de> wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I have a problem with the new version 0.23 of MythTV. I hope I'm right here
> >> :-) . I also have created a bug report but it was not accepted
> >> (http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8411).
> >
> > I actually wonder how this could be classified as an "invalid" bug ...
> > _____________
>
> my guess would be:
> no logs/no version info/etc.
>
> Eg the bug isn't invalid, the bug report is.

This also isn't the -users list, so that's another strike.  We had another
issue a while back like this and found and fixed it I believe, so if the
user is still seeing the issue, it does sound like a config issue.

Also, we don't use trac as discussion forums, hence the redirection to
the -users list.

--
Chris