[mythtv] Changes to tv recording recently?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Thu May 13 17:47:35 UTC 2010

Hi, I have recently started to get signficant glitches (every second or
two) when recording DVB-T channels.  It happened at the same time as I
swapped hardware and I had initially assumed it was the hardware change,
but having investigated further:

- The cards are reporting decent signal and for long periods of time
zero correctable/uncorrectable errors
- The first few minutes of recording are glitch free, then the glitches
start, simply retuning to the same channel then gives a further few mins
glitch free...
- Glitch is on the recording itself, ie if you rewind and play again
then the glitch is repeatable at the same point

So this sounds like it might be a problem with mythbackend? I have
eyeballed the commit list, but can't immediately see what might be
causing this? Does anyone have a suggestion on some changes which might
have caused this?

Thanks

Ed W