[mythtv] Help testing #6719

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Sun May 9 20:59:26 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 1:06 PM, John P Poet <jppoet at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 7:21 AM, Mark Goldberg <marklgoldberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Robert wrote:
>>>These logs seem to indicate that your channels have moved, don't see
>>>anything obvious that would indicate a relationship with the patches
>>>in question.
>>
>> Any second overlapping recording using multirec fails. I set it to
>> record show A on
>> channel X from 5:30 to 6:01 and show B on channel X from 5:59 to 6:30 and the
>> second recording fails. It attempts to record both on the same tuner.
>

> Consistently?  I just tried to reproduce the problem and could not.  I
> will try again.

With trunk, I was not able to reproduce the problem even after several
tries.  While 0.23-fixes is essentially identical, I tried it a few
times and was finally able to make something bad happen.

I have attached new versions of the patch (one for trunk and one for
0.23-fixes) to the ticket, which hopefully fix your problem.

John
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?