[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r24386 - in branches/mythtv-hdaudio by jyavenard

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed May 5 18:50:45 UTC 2010

Hi

On 5 May 2010 09:48, Mark Spieth <mark at digivation.com.au> wrote:

> yes.
> also AVSync in NVP can be improved heaps so estimation of avdelay is
> accurate to 1ms all the time.

Could you adapt your patch for the new audio timecode calculation in
mythtv-hdaudio.

Not really new calculation, it's the same as before, without the bug
and all moved into one spot (and done in AddFrame).
We moved it there so we could remove the various lockings
(and it got Ed W off my back a little bit and his insane speed requirements :) )