[mythtv] Problems with movie grabbers

Adam J Felson adamf11 at pobox.com
Sun May 2 15:27:12 UTC 2010

robert.mcnamara at gmail posted on May 1, 2010, 9:22 PM:
> And in the future, please start this kind of query on the users list,
> not the development list.

I took it to dev because I was having problems with a version of myth
that hadn't been released yet.

I've been told previously not to post to the users group about svn
version problems.

P.S.  It looks like ./configure and/or the makefile need to report
that mysql-python is required.  mythplugins/mythvideo README and docs
need to be updated.
Would going straight to a bug report instead of this list first have
been preferable?