[mythtv] All translations in 0.23 (was French translation in 0.23)

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Sat Mar 27 14:43:21 UTC 2010

2010/3/27 gilles <choteau.gilles at orange.fr>:
> I understand the process but I'm juste surprise to see the release candidate
> without good language files.
> Release candidate is for testing, no!!!!
> why waiting the last time to generate manualy the language files ?  I don't
> unterstand ?

gilles, you're right that the release candidate is for testing - and
you can say that you found a "bug" in the release candidate -  the
translation files were not generated (if it wasn't done on purpose by
the developers, waiting for inclusion of remaining translation
tickets). This is now solved with r23820, so everything is fine :)

Furthermore, the release candidate is r23779, but the French
translation was included afterwards in r23784...so even if the
language files were generated for the release candidate, the
translated files would still not include your new translations.

Best Regards
Kenni (from the Danish translation team)