[mythtv] Statistics Gathering Feature

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 23 22:35:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 06:01:48PM -0400, Micah F. Galizia wrote:
> On 10-03-23 04:50 PM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 04:34:44PM -0400, Devin Heitmueller wrote:
>>> I would be absolutely thrilled to see some tuner usage info, as it
>>> would help me decide which drivers need the most attention.
>>
>> Too bad anyone reading the list is probably likely to be a higher end user
>> and more likely to use higher end hardware.  At least that is my guess.
>
> I disagree -- my system is a piece of junk that doesn't support VDPAU or
> VAAPI.

So my guess was wrong.  I suppose that means some more advanced users
are trying to see just how much they can get out of nothing (in terms
of hardware).  Probably makes for a quieter front end than my Q6600
based one (which is also backend and media server and everything else
server). :)

--
Len Sorensen