[mythtv] What is the latest trunk revision that compiles and runs on windows?

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Sun Mar 21 19:01:51 UTC 2010

Hi fellow windows porters,

Today I have picked up compiling of MythTV on windows again. I am able
to compile everything with success, however when I try and run any of
the executables I am 'greeted' with a Windows pop-up with the following
message:

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000142). Clock on OK
to terminate the application.

I would like to know if any of you have a clue what might be wrong as a
quick Google on the exit code does not return much sensible information.

Am I trying to compile a to new revision? Which is the latest trunk
revision that compiles and runs on your systems?

I have tried compiling HEAD (r23771) against Qt 4.5.3 as well as Qt
4.6.2 on Windows XP SP2 using MinGW-5.1.6 and MSys 1.0.11, both with the
same result.

I am out of clues any pointers are appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jonathan