[mythtv] Truncated translation

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sun Mar 14 00:33:16 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 20:09 +0100, gilles wrote:
> hi
> I am in the french translation team, the translation for 0.23 is
> completed and now i verify in the context with 3 themes (arclight, terra
> and mythcenterwide )and i find that many texts are cut, i give you 2
> exemples
>
>                 in Mythcenter ==> Enregistrer à n'importe quel moment
>     in Mythcenter ==> Rechercher les doublons dans les enregistrem..

Feel free to create patches for mythcenter & mythcenter-wide making
the requisite buttons/text items wider. I'll assign them to myself
and look at them when I get a chance. I would like to make these two
themes as complete and flexible as possible.

The same policy should apply to Terra as it is a default theme, but
open a separate ticket for that as someone else will likely apply it.

Arclight is different, it is not a theme installed by default so it
is has more latitude and can be English only. Robert might apply a
patch which doesn't require significant changes to the layout, but
that is totally up to him.

-- Daniel