[mythtv] Still muddling along w/ Snow Leopard compile issues

john sturgeon john.sturgeon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 23:08:19 UTC 2010

On Mar 8, 2010, at 3:02 PM, Robert McNamara wrote:

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 3:01 PM, john sturgeon <john.sturgeon at gmail.com>
wrote:

just to get back..

I did comment out that line, and was able to compile with *many* of the

patches that were either sent to me, or attached to bugs.  I'm afraid that

I'm not sure exactly how I would reproduce the build at this point.  But if

I get some time, I'm going to put together all the patches that worked for

me, and post back…

Thanks for everybody's help…  Mythbackend is now fully snow leopardy...

Or run svn diff on your checkout and make it one patch ;)

Robert

It was a bit more involved than just the src.  My environment needed
tweaking as well.  For instance, I needed to install the FireWireSDK (wasn't
part of the default xCode SDK), also,  I needed to link pkg-config to
/usr/local/bin (since config wasn't finding it in /opt).  There was more
too, but since I was doing this in my spare time (the 5-6am time frame) over
a few weeks, many of the small details weren't documented.

--
John Sturgeon <><
john.sturgeon at gmail.com