[mythtv] 0.23 Release Date

Robert Shields rwshields at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:32:07 UTC 2010

Hey all,

First off - thank all of you for your hard work on this package; it is such
a great open source alternative to MCE (and mythtv has better features
imho).  I wasn't sure if I should be asking this question to the
mythtv-users list or this one, so I apologize if I guessed wrong...I know
all of you are busy.

Anyways -

I was just curious what the status of the 0.23 release is?  I have been
keeping an eye on the dev mailing list and there was some mention in
mid-February that things will be delayed from the original release date
(today), but since then there hasn't really been a discussion of the new
date.

(I have a fresh install of Ubuntu 9.10 with 2 HVR-2250 cards, but would hate
to install 0.22 and a couple weeks later install 0.23.  I am trying to hold
off the best I can by using kaffeine in the mean time).

Best Regards
Rob Shields
CWRU Computer Science PhD Student
S.A.G.E. Project Developer (http://darwin.cwru.edu/)