[mythtv] missing bits from r25164?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 09:24:39 UTC 2010

Hi

On 30 June 2010 19:17, Gavin Hurlbut <gjhurlbu at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is precisely the kind of snafu that the (hopefully) soon to be
> implemented buildbot should find.  As the first thing it would be tasked
> with would be an automated build after commits...  There's another for me to
> look at on the weekend.

This is not going to be trivial especially as the issue were on
non-linux platform.

Having something the build automatically after a commit and
immediately email back the result of the compilation in case of error
is going to be of help for sure.

But testing compilation on all 3 platforms (windows, mac, linux) may
be a challenge...