[mythtv] Script Error

Robertson, Brian BRobertson at northallegheny.org
Thu Jun 3 11:54:26 UTC 2010

Hello,

I tried to build the Mythtv for Windows version 0.23 and everything was
going good(with the exception of manually downloading a few zip files)
until I got this error message that I cant seem to clear.  It says
"EFFECT FAILED (newer -> shell): mtime of file
(C:/mythtv/mythtv/libs/libmyth/libmyth-0.23.dll) should be greater than
file (C:/mythtv/mythtv/last_build.txt).  Please help me in any way
possible.  I am sorry if this is a dumb fix/question  I appreciate all
of your help very much!!!  Thanks again!!

Brian