[mythtv] Flash 10.1 crashes mythbrowser

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 17:17:25 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org]
On Behalf Of Greg
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 9:56 AM
To: Development of mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv] Flash 10.1 crashes mythbrowser

On 07/25/2010 04:09 AM, Thomas Börkel wrote:
> HI!
>
> When Flashplayer plugin 10.1 is installed, mythbrowser crashes on pages
> with flash. 10.0 and 9.0 work.
>
> 10.1 however works OK with Firefox.
>
> Is this a known problem? Should I open a ticket?
>
> Thomas

Works fine for me.. I watched an episode of CSI(using mythbrowser) last
night without issue... I just checked again, and was able to bring
another episode with no problems....

According to the referenced ticket on the other email, the patch to fix the
bug was applied to the QtWebKit source on 2010-06-16 (61307).
The question now is was the version of the QtWebKit the original party has
bundled before or after the fix?
QtWebKit is a part of Qt but decoupled from QT's releases in March of 2010.
QtWebKit's first standalone release (2.0) says it was taken from 63881.
Thomas, are you using a distro that has QtWebKit 2.0 and are you using 2.0?

MarcT