[mythtv] Please unlock ticket

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Tue Jul 20 17:12:30 UTC 2010

HI!

I opened a ticket for what I think is a bug in MythTV.

I tried to explain what is happening and the ticket was closed as
invalid with wrong assumptions, because my comment was either not read
or not understood (could be my fault not explaining well enough).

I reopened the ticket and tried to explain again and it was closed again
with wrong assumptions and locked.

Now I have proof that the assumptions are wrong (screenshot of
mythtv-setup) and new log file, but I cannot attach them, because the
ticket is locked.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8679

Thanks!

Thomas