[mythtv] PPC and OsX quartz renderer

Christoph Rudorff chris at rudorff.com
Thu Jul 8 21:34:02 UTC 2010

Hi Nigel!

Your 'mostly closed' the ticket. Nice!

... wait a minute? Mostly? Are you still hacking?

I just tested the latest 0.23 and it reminds me why I made all the changes
in patch1. You remember the trick question? The calculations of
VideoOutputQuartzView::Transform() are wrong! My problem was to find a way
 to get the already proper calculated values from the myth. API ... and
how to tell myth that my window just resized.

Actually this happens:

I've got a 4:3 screen, and the live tv will be 16:9

Start myth, watch live tv. Evth. is fine.

Toggle aspect no func
Toggle stretch ok (but 100% cpu and stutters)

epg: video shows up in the preview area but in 4:3 aspect (while with my
hacks the aspect is 16:9, it's just the background/letterbox that isn't
painted black).

esc, back to live tv, video stays 4:3.

m(

esc. back to menu.

I see a still video ... and behind it there may be the menu.

M(

Nigel Pearson schrieb:

> Me too.

Well well well ...