[mythtv] Bug #7067, patch updated, please apply...

Davin McCall davmac at davmac.org
Tue Jul 6 03:22:21 UTC 2010

On 06/07/2010, at 12:47 PM, Taylor Ralph wrote:

> I've updated the patch to resolve a couple small issues.
>
> 1. added back prevrp assignment since it's needed for properly
> handling repeat_pict frames

Of course. Thanks.

> 2. made avsync_adjustment additive (instead of overriding) for the 1.5
> frame divergence code to retain the same functionality as before

If you mean:
                    avsync_adjustment =+ refreshrate;

And:

                    avsync_adjustment =- refreshrate;

Then you haven't changed anything; "=+" and "=-" aren't operators... I think you meant "+=" and "-="?

(In that case yes, I can see why you do that).

> I do have one question about the patch that isn't obvious to me. Why
> did you move the location of the following code?
>
>            avsync_delay = (buffer->timecode - currentaudiotime) * 1000;//usec

Good question; maybe it was necessary in an earlier incarnation of the patch, but I don't think it is now.

Thanks,

Davin