[mythtv] Deadline for 0.23 translations?

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Thu Jan 28 04:40:37 UTC 2010

Hi

I understand that there'll be a feature freeze of 0.23 in a few days,
most likely together with a sync of new themestrings for translation.

For how long after this will you accept translations for the 0.23
release (which I have read has a due date at around 1st of March)?

I'm asking because we're two people working on getting MythTV
including all plugins 100% translated into danish in time for the 0.23
release. We have done somewhere around 2000 new translations (ticket
7914) in the last two weeks and we still need around 1100+themestring
changes. But unfortunately, we'll not have time to continue our work
on the translation until the 15th-16th of February. Will you be able
to accept a final translation patch for the 0.23 release, uploaded on
the 20th of February at latest?

Best Regards
Kenni Lund