[mythtv] VDPAU stuttering in trunk

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 22:19:18 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 Jan 2010 15:11:08 Jim Stichnoth wrote:
>> I'm seeing a problem in recent trunk (r23306) with OTA recordings from
>> NBC using the VDPAU Normal profile on an ION frontend.  There is
>> constant stuttering with continual log output like this:
> <snip>
>> Is anyone else seeing this?
>
> Yes, I am and Mark is aware.

Great, thanks.  FWIW, I found playback to be OK in r23235 but
problematic in r23236 and beyond, and the patch in
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/7067/mythtv.patch appears
to correct it in a more recent trunk, r23311.  ("Appears" == no
unusual log messages during NetworkControl playback, but I still need
to verify it visually.)

Jim