[mythtv] Plugin development.

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Jan 9 17:20:24 UTC 2010

On 01/07/2010 12:20 PM, james meyer wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 January 2010, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> Pretty sure MythHello is old, pre-mythui code that I would guess
>> shouldn't compile with 0.22 or higher.
>>
>> We've had many people volunteer to update it, but no one has done so, yet...
>>
> The code was updated late last night.

Huge thanks, James.  That will make things a lot easier for a lot of
people.  And, based on some discussion I overheard in IRC, it seems that
the planned approach for the tutorial is likely to result in fewer new
plugins with old, unnecessary vestiges of MythFlix or MythNews or
whatever plugin was used as a "template" accidentally left behind.

And, uncanny timing on the update, too.  :)

Mike