[mythtv] mythweb not showing recorded items or upcoming recordings ..

Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 21:46:23 UTC 2010

I just upgraded mythtv-0.22 svn this weekend jan 3, 2010.   And mythweb is no longer working.    The upgrade necessited several database schema in the process.

The frontend is showing me all my recorded content and upcoming recordings but not so in mythweb.

I can see upcoming recordings in mythweb system status page but the main upcoming recording page is empty.

I have sporadically been able to get a quick glimpse of my recorded shows but when I refresh the recorded shows page it just shows nothing with some error message saying something like no shows available etc..

I have tried looking at the mythweb logs in apache but I didn't see any kind of errors to clue me as to the problem..

Is this feature broken or is there something that I may have overlooked ?

thx

IM

PS:  would it be dangerous to attempt a switch to the mythtv-0.22 fixes branch at this point instead of using svn?  I am failrly satisified with 0.22 and don't need to be using svn any more ..