[mythtv] Plugin development.

Zacarias Benta zbenta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:04:02 UTC 2010

After trying to install the QT eclipse integration in kubuntu and failling I
tried using another solution.
I've installed the QT Creator IDE and tried following the Mythhello plugin
guide ( http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Building_Plugins:HelloMyth
The problem that I'm having is that I can't get the mythhello plugin to
build because it tells me I'm missing some header files.
I installed libmyth-dev using synaptics and still it didn't work.
Has anyone got a solution for me?
How can I get the latest libmyth-dev files, would this be a possible
solution?
By the way I'm using kunbuntu 9.10 and installed mythtv using synaptics so
it must be the latest version(0.22).