[mythtv] mythtv commit: r23016 - in trunk by stuartm

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Fri Jan 1 12:22:39 UTC 2010

David Engel <david at istwok.net> says:
> Yeechang, do you have a specific actor's name that shows the problem
> in 0.22 and is fixed with this change?  I actually started to apply
> the changes to 0.22 yesterday.  It didn't appear to fix the problem
> I saw with Kerry Bishe, so I didn't commit it.

Darn! I've actually not had the chance to use the patch--traveling for
the holidays--so hearing that it may not work is dismaying.

The two examples I used to test my setup were John le Carré and Dulé
Hill.

(Note that the names show up properly in MythWeb.)

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array