[mythtv] Script to test for 0.22 upgrade database corruption

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:58:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've attached a perl script that performs the same corruption tests
> done in mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp using temporary tables.

Somehow I completely missed the part of the test that actually
converts the temporary table columns to utf8.  The attached version
has that.  If this script is correct, I definitely have problems in my
database, as I get warnings on all four tables that get tested.

If anyone has a chance to look and see if I've made any obvious
mistakes with this I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

Tom