[mythtv] DVD playback AV sync issues: all solved (?)

Davin McCall davmac at davmac.org
Fri Feb 5 07:35:43 UTC 2010

On 05/02/10 16:52, Taylor Ralph wrote:
> I just found one issue so far. You've got the m_can_double comparison
> backwards which causes 2x deinterlacing to be disabled.

Hmm

             m_can_double = (frame_interval / 2 >
videosync->getRefreshInterval() * 1.005);

My head might not be screwed on right today, but: I don't think this is
backwards ... it's checking the frame interval when halved is greater
than the refresh interval. Or in other words, the frame rate when
doubled is lower than the refresh rate.

Davin