[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r23275 - in trunk/myththemes by robertm

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Wed Feb 3 03:33:59 UTC 2010

Hi Robert!

Robert McNamara wrote:
> Fixed, thank you.  I assumed you meant in Arclight, where is has been
> correct.  You appear to mean the default theme.

Sorry, I asked that question at the same time since both questions were addressed to
you but it was unrelated...

Yep, I meant the default theme since that's what eventually ends up in the .ts files
used for translation.

You made me realize something though, if a theme add strings which were are not
present in the default theme does that mean that we can't translate them or do we
have to revert to the old way (in the theme files themselves) of doing it (if the
code for that still exist which I assume it does since I don't believe I have seen a
commit mentionning its removal)?

> Like the other plugins, MythNetvision has a module in trac and tickets
> can be reported against it, though I would prefer if none were opened
> against the issues I declared as "known" when I committed it (though I
> probably wouldn't close them if they were).

If I ever do that it will be because I had a very very very bad day... I usually try
to research things as well as I can before submitting bug reports (which would mean I
would have checked for "known" issues...

Once again thank you for all your help!

Nick