[mythtv] Mac OS X Packager from git?

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 23:11:48 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 6:17 AM, Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at cogeco.ca> wrote:
> Sorry for the wrong information.  I was basing my posting on the wiki entry:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Nuvexport

That is woefully behind the times.  Yet another thing to add to the
list of stuff to look at.  Yay.

> I've scanned through the source for nuvexport and I don't see where the
> allowed input formats are enumerated.

That's because it will take any source format that mythtranscode can
handle.  In fact, in almost every code path, the video seen by
nuvexport is full raw YUV frames, and PCM audio as mythtranscode
decodes it all for us.  Basically, anything that mythtv can play in
the internal player should be able to be transcoded with nuvexport.

> There is a dead link to "A work in progress manual for nuvexport" at:
> http://www.inaudible.co.uk/nuvexport
> Is there some better source of info available?

Umm, the nuvexport source?  I have no idea who was writing that WIP manual.