[mythtv] Ticket 9201(and 9034) - Still problems after applying suggested patch

Johan johan.vanderkolk at dommel.be
Tue Dec 14 19:25:00 UTC 2010

On 12/14/2010 08:05 PM, Paul Gardiner wrote:
> On 14/12/2010 12:22, Paul Gardiner wrote:
>> On 14/12/2010 09:44, Jochen Kühner wrote:
>>> I've tryed the patch, now the first start of LiveTv seems to work every
>>> time, but after a channel change i still got jump buffer errors all the
>>> time!

Haven't tried the patch, but this is my observation:

Start the LiveTV from a channelguide (with live window), the live window
will always be fine.
Select the channel gives a jumpbuffer error.

Start tv direct, without guide, the display will be just fine. Change
the channel gives a jumpbuffer error.

In my case it is not the first instance of displaying live tv (either in
a pre-view window, or full screen), but always when switching.

Johan