[mythtv] [RFC] New Win32 build script

Lawrence Rust lvr at softsystem.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 20:45:48 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 15:40 -0500, Doug Lytle wrote:
> Lawrence Rust wrote:
> >
> > This look like the patch didn't work - again?  Maybe a problem with the
> > patches.  Would you try:
> >

> That's probably because I'm being dense....
>
> I got your scripts via the first link, I didn't download the zip file
> that, after reviewing the original email you sent, I saw the zip.
>
> Using your script again, WITH the patch directory included.
>
> Sorry for the headache!

It's my fault really, the script should check for them and warn if there
are none.  I've added that check now.  This is all part of the
improvement process.

I did have all the patches included in the script (like the current
packager) but it became unreadable in places so I split them out.

Thanks

-- Lawrence