[mythtv] [RFC] MythMusic: use libcdio to play & rip CDs (Win32 & MacOSX too)

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Wed Dec 1 00:02:37 UTC 2010

On 30-11-2010 23:00, Lawrence Rust wrote:
>> There are some issues with compiling libcio on windows:
>>
>> 1. libcdio needs iconv but ./configure under MinGW fails to detect iconv
>
> Yes, found that and fixed it by adding --disable-joliet to ./configue
> (see bottom of my original post).

Have not tried that (yet).

>> I have hacked (quick and dirty) my way around them now, but still need
>> to finish compile and find a proper solution for building on the native
>> windows platforms.
>
> I'll give it a go tomorrow using the perl script.

Attached is a (manually modified) diff of th ewin32-packager.pl scripts.
Since I have lots more of local changes/additions in win32-packager.pl
the line numbers are possible way off, likely only to apply very fuzzy.

I have been able to compile, but when trying to import a CD mythfrontend
keeps spitting the following at me:

2010-12-01 00:49:18.967 MythMusic hasn't found any tracks! That's ok
with me if it's ok with you.

Off to get some sleep now.

Jonathan