[mythtv] Windows frontend issues

treblid treblid at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 07:51:13 UTC 2010

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 5:12 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> That should render the Windows platform "working for now."  If anyone
> is seeing other build errors, please report them and we'll try to fix
> them as quickly as possible.  I'm limited by how often I can rebuild,
> but I know that Mark and I both have some projects in mind for the
> windows platform that should make it less of a second class citizen.
Deleted c:\mythtv and tried building a win32 version with the following options
win32packager.pl -c release -k -l

Builds and install fine ... But when I try to run mythfrontend.exe, I
get a popup error saying:

The application was unable to start correctly (0x00000005). Click OK
to close the applicaiton.

Windows 7 Professional (64bit)