[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r25692 - in trunk/mythtv by markk

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Thu Aug 26 19:26:37 UTC 2010

On 2010-08-15, at 10:14 PM, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:

>      Author: markk
>
> Add an OSD subtitle font setting.
>
> This is the font used to render text based subtitles, CC-608 captions
> and teletext. In the future, we'll probably add a default option to
> follow a theme specified font.

Thanks for this and the subsequent subtitle updates. They're working great.

One question/proposal/beg: could the ATSC Zoom value apply to srt subtitles also? It doesn't now (or there's a bug in my renderer) and I find it difficult to constantly refocus my eyes on the smallish text at the bottom. If you like I can put together a ticket with a patch but I assume it's a quick few-liner and not worth the bother.

- George