[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r25714 by cpinkham

David Blain MythTv at TheBlains.net
Tue Aug 17 21:00:18 UTC 2010

Looks like "GetInternetSearch" sneaked in without me noticing.  If I ever
get my changes merged with the latest trunk, the HTML format will be lost
(unless someone writes a custom formatter for it which is possible with my
new design, but not very useful).

I just wanted to keep MythXML as a clean api that will render data in
multiple formats, and if people rely on a method returning formatted html,
it will break.

Thanks,

David.