[mythtv] mythnetvision mysql python problem.

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Mon Aug 16 06:49:31 UTC 2010

>   On 8/15/2010 15:32, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> > <snip>
>
> Fixed in trunk.  The python bindings and MythNetvision grabbers both
> will refuse to install if their runtime dependencies are not met.

Good, do that bug fixing also include whatever reason makes the webpage show
up blank on the same sources as I had problem with mysql-python on?
Tree is created properly but when an entry is selected it says loading at
the top and then nothing happens.

There is only one source that works (forgot the name) and that’s the one
that always worked even with broken mysql-python.