[mythtv] compile error building win32 port

Steven Orton sorton9999 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 13 02:11:55 UTC 2010

The compile stopped at the error I'm talking about.  There was a complaint of the missing 0.23 version of the mythtv DLL, but that is the source of the problem.

I could be wrong, but running the perl compile script updates the source automatically.

I looked at the Makefile and found references to 0.22 all over it.  Also, the targets were for the 0.22 version.  Should these be 0.23?

The win32-package.pl script is looking for the 0.23 version, but it won't be created because of the Makefile.

I then renamed the target to create a 0.23 version.  The correct version was then created, but the same 'mtime' compare error happened again.

Any help on what to try next would be greatly appreciated....steve---