[mythtv] Left/Right keys not jumping?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Apr 8 14:40:22 UTC 2010

On 04/08/2010 05:33 AM, Ed W wrote:
> Hi, just trying to debug why with recent 0.23-fixes my left/right keys
> cause the "sticky" version of fast fwd and rwd to engage (ie it
> increases the playback speed x3 and higher)?

Upgrade to [24021].

> Also and possibly related, when I check the keymappings and try to
> delete and re-add left/right as mappings for the " JUMPFFWD" binding
> then I get a warning that these are overriding the global options
> (which is true I guess?)

That's unrelated.  MythControls really has no way of knowing what
keybinding is used where and how it's used (or, more precisely, that it
is appropriate to override LEFT/RIGHT in TV Playback context), so any
time any key binding you map conflicts with global, you get a warning to
notify you that you may be changing some other behavior.

Mike