[mythtv] 0.23 and trunk interoperability

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Apr 7 01:27:41 UTC 2010

>> I guess someone should add code to prompt
>> for schema upgrade in mythweather ?
>
> It automatically upgrades, just the same as the main mythtv code and
> other plugins do.

Only if you have a DBSchemaAutoUpgrade setting of 1.
Use an SQL query to remove that setting, or set it 0/-1:

e.g.
UPDATE settings SET data="-1" WHERE value="DBSchemaAutoUpgrade";

and you will get a schema upgrade prompt from mythfrontend
for almost every plugin except MythWeather.

Try a test with:
UPDATE settings SET data="1016" WHERE value="MusicDBSchemaVer";

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Undomesticated
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | equines could