[mythtv] Errors in win32 build script

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 17:38:45 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Don Kitchen <don at n2.net> wrote:
> I am trying to build a win32 version of myth 0.21 (prebuilt binaries aren't
> working for me)  I retrieved the perl build script out of svn and found it
> quit building at a number of points. Here are several corrections. Many
> sourcefiles have changed locations, given are new locations where I
> happened to find the files. I would appreciate it if someone with commit
> access to 0.21-fixes branch would make whatever fixes they can.

.21-fixes has been replaced by .22-fixes *and* .23-fixes at this
point.  I don't think you're going to get a lot of takers to maintain
the Windows port on an unsupported version, especially in light of how
few of those of us with commit access do any work at all on the
Windows port.

On the other hand, upgrading to .22-fixes or .23-fixes would put you
in supported territory *and* the windows build script probably more or
less works.

Robert