[mythtv] Incessant flip/flop of deinterlacer in svn

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Tue Sep 15 14:02:48 UTC 2009

Dave <dave at 0bits.com> says:
> Have i missed some post which tells me how to fix this or am i
> approaching this the wrong way ? Any comments welcome.

Yes. As Paul Gardiner mentioned, Tom Dexter wrote the sort of band-aid
patch that you suggested. I mention the mythtv-users messages to read
at
<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/388902#388902>;
further discussion of it belongs there.

If you can come up with the "proper" solution to the issue then many
of us will be grateful, but in the meanwhile Tom's hack works, and
works well.

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array