[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r21807 - in trunk/mythtv by stuartm

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 14:32:22 UTC 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 8:26 AM,  <mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org> wrote:
>      Author: stuartm
>        Date: 2009-09-12 12:26:12 +0000 (Sat, 12 Sep 2009)
> New Revision: 21807
>   Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/21807
>
> Modified:
>
>   trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythui/mythdialogbox.cpp
>   trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythui/mythuibuttonlist.h
>   trunk/mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/mythcontrols.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> Move SetActive into the protected scope in MythUIButtonList. There is no good reason for public access to this function, m_active is really an internal state and it's easy to confuse with SetEnabled which does something very different.

This change seems to cause some mythtvplugins to not compile
successfully.  I see errors when running "make install" if I enable
myth-browser or myth-gallery and maybe other plugins also.

The error looks like:

/usr/include/mythtv/libmythui/mythuibuttonlist.h: In member function
‘virtual bool IconView::Create()’:
/usr/include/mythtv/libmythui/mythuibuttonlist.h:180: error: ‘void
MythUIButtonList::SetActive(bool)’ is protected
iconview.cpp:198: error: within this context