[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r21768 by markk

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:44:27 UTC 2009

2009/9/11 buzz <davidbuzz at gmail.com>:
> Hey Mark,
>
> with this changeset, why did you update it to point to 'oldthemes'
> instead of 'themes'?
>
> I'm locally using a changeset where I changed:
> *  all 'myththemes' references to 'themes', and
> * the one 'Retro' reference to 'Terra'
> ( it's referrring to the alphabetically last theme in the list , which
> is currently Terra ).
>
> ..and it is working great here.  :-)
>
> ...should I create another patch, or is this a trivial-enough
> search-and-replace that you are happy doing it?

buzz

I'm going to admit to a certain level of confusion here:)  I've done a
quick sanity check with a clean(ish) windows build; everything seems
to be working fine and the packager didn't complain about anything.
oldthemes is the new name for the myththemes directory. Am I missing
something obvious?

regards

Mark