[mythtv] Error in win32-packager.pl?

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:50:47 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Jonathan Martens <jonathan at snetram.nl>
wrote:
> That is the problem with all plugins, since they seem to be installed into
> the wrong folder (./build/bin/mythtv/plugins instead of
> ./build/lib/mythtv/plugins).
>
> Moving the ./build/bin/mythtv/ folder to ./build/lib/ makes the plugins
> available. I have not found the source of this error (yet)!
Did that.. (Also tried moving the files to c:/program files/ as per
README)... There are 3 plugins (video, movie and weather).. movie and
weather is showing up, but not video..

I'm using a windows only frontend, the backend is sitll linux based
(could this be the problem?).. Still trying to figure out why..

Regards

I'm using Win 7 64, I know people reported issues but I decided to try.. I
got no build errors but I did get a bunch of QT errors the first time I
loaded.
I was able to get into the program however but it seems to lockup do some
funny lockups on the watch recordings page. I can't move left or right in
the show listing, but I was able to move down into all recordings.. and then
I was able to move left and right, thou the program crashed soon after.
I'll try and get a BT later.

Marc