[mythtv] Error in Capturcard setup.

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Thu Sep 3 17:17:54 UTC 2009

I've 3 captur cards in my system.

2DVB-S and one DVB-S2.

The devices from this cards change every restart of my system (i will
fix that at a time, but thats not the point!).

i've 3 capturecards defind, the first two are normaly my dvbs cards! now
when i look in mythtv setup, and my first or second card is my dvbs2
card, i change the device to my dvbs card!

after that, my third dvbs card in the list is removed.

Thats no problem, i can add it again, and bind it again to my source,
but there are wrong entrys in the database after that, and so mythtv
crashes at next startup!