[mythtv] Changeset 22584

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 24 14:45:08 UTC 2009

I did try this change but maybe it is not meant to help with the little problem i have? I have a DVB-C card and use DVB subtitles on some channels. To avoid having black bars on the top and bottom of my screen i need to use half stretch to fill the whole LCD display. When i do that the subtitles almost get in the middle of the screen(vertically) instead of the bottom.

If the screen is divided in 5 horizontal fields

1

2

3

4

5

Normal the two lines of subtitles should be in field 5, and it is when stretchmode is off. With half stretch the subtitle is instead in field 4.

Dont know if it is possible to modify this change so the subtitles shows in the right location with stretchmode enabled?