[mythtv] stability of myth currently is very good

Eric Bosch eric.bosch at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 05:09:43 UTC 2009

I agree whole-heartedly, it seems to be very near fully stable, but as a
side note, I'm not sure if it's my network or somewhere else, but it
seems the svn server may be getting DOS attacks, as periodically I am
unable to pull updates, and often have to wait a while.  I can get to
other sites,  just curious if I'm the only one experiencing this or not....