[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r22185 by jarod

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Oct 3 09:34:39 UTC 2009

On Saturday 03 Oct 2009 04:27:44 mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: jarod
>         Date: 2009-10-03 03:27:43 +0000 (Sat, 03 Oct 2009)
> New Revision: 22185
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/22185
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/packaging/rpm/mythtv.spec
>
> Log:
>
> per Stuart M, libmad isn't used at all any more, so drop BR

Looking at the spec, libtiff can go and taglib should now be 1.5 or higher.

The following I'm less sure about - libdca, libflac should not be required
anymore, ffmpeg has native support. There are other external libs linked by
libmythav* there which are only used for encoding but we don't expose those
codecs as recording/transcoding options so are they still needed?

Mythweather almost certainly needs more perl modules than those in the spec.
--
Stuart Morgan